The Westward Ho! Hotel is easy to find, and ideally placed for those who enjoy pleasant gardens, sea views, strolls along the Leas promenade, listening to bands on the Leas Bandstand or exploring the Lower Leas Coastal Park.
Westward Ho! Hotel is also an ideal stopover hotel for those travelling to and from the continent via the Eurotunnel or Dover Ferry Terminal
Whether your visit is for pleasure or business, short stay or long, every effort is made to ensure your time in our Bed and Breakfast is pleasant.
Westward Ho! Hotel is ideally situated in a quiet area of Folkestone with beautiful sea-views, yet being within a short pleasant walk to Folkestone town centre and amenities.
- Open all year round
- Central Heating throughout the hotel
- Full use of hotel facilities all day
- 24 hour access to hotel with own keys
- Short stay and long stay catered for
- All fire regulations adhered to
- Unrestricted car parking outside and nearby
- Secure garage parking available immediately opposite the hotel (£5 charge)
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access (Free Wi-Fi)
- All Rooms with en-suite/private bathroom
- Continental breakfast (buffet) included in room price
- Pet-friendly rooms available (£10 charge)
- Many rooms with unrestricted sea views
- Friendly and helpful management
- Clean and comfortable rooms
- Single, Double and Family rooms available
- Colour Flat Screen TV with Freeview in every room
- Tea/Coffee making facilities provided in every room
With its beaches, the harbour, the recently opened Folkestone Harbour Arm, the Leas Cliff Hall, the Creative quarter, there is plenty of entertainment to choose from.
If you are looking for the best value-for-money hotel rooms in Folkestone, look no further. We are not a cheap guest house, we are the best value-for-money B&B in Folkestone.
With a wide range of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, Folkestone is the ideal place to enjoy great food and get away from it all.